Monday, December 3, 2012

All I want for Christmas is a Backbone

I just need to man up and get my life together. Pick myself up by my bootstraps, paste together the pieces of this life and grow the truck up. So, what I feel I need to do to get my life in order is listed below, but not limited to.

1. Finish at least one of the damn novels or plays I've been avoiding by February 14th. Why February 14th? Because A. it's a day of self loathing so if I have accomplished something by they "oh happy day!" and B. It's one of my best friends birthdays so I'll have something to offer her as a give. "Here is my heart and soul in literary form, you're welcome."

2. Keep on the healthy lifestyle track. From here on out I'm going to continue working out at least 3 times a week and try my darndest to watch what I put in my mouth. We've discussed (at length) that I will never be someone who does like mozzarella sticks or french fries or buffalo chicken pizza. But I don't like how I feel after I've eaten 5 tons of them. Moderation, my dear Watson.

3.Save some moneys. This one is so hard the do during the holidays. I did an OK job keeping gift costs down. I didn't spend over $40 on any one person. But I really need to get my act together, because...

4. Move out. I feel it. This is my year. I'd like to be out of my parents house by my 30th birthday so I can have raging party like most adults do. Maybe I'll get a kegerator as a gift. Fingers crossed.

5. Submit some scripts, you dumb scared sh*t.




I think that's a nice little jumping off point. Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment