Monday, August 19, 2013

Alone Time: Naked

Literally.

Everyone should spend some time with themselves, alone and naked. Not masterbating. Well, not masterbating for at least the first half of the time. Sometimes it's hard because you are so very sexy.

Here is why I believe that every human being, specifically female human beings, even more specifically female human beings with any type of body image issues, should spend some time alone with their nude form:

Because it's beautiful. Yup, your body, with all the imperfections that you see has some beautiful things going on there.

This past week I had the house to myself which usually leads to a few things. One of those things is no pants day, another is peeing with the door open and yet another thing is that I do a lot more shit naked. Don't worry, curtains and blinds were always pulled.

But the more time I spent with myself naked, the more I actually enjoyed my body. Food baby and all. There are parts to my bode that are super sexy! Like the dimples on the bottom of my back. Or the place where my legs meet my butt. They're like "hey Butt, you're looking good! you been working out?"

And my butts like "Not too much, but we're getting back into it now. I can tell by that little dip in you, Thigh, that you've definitely been workin' it lately!"

See, doesn't that feel good? To look at your body and see all the amazing parts of it instead of the things that you hate? Trust me it does. It actually leads you to a place called Confidence. It's a pretty cool place to hang out, you should go there sometimes. It's good for the soul.

On a more serious note, checking out and becoming familiar with your body is important for health purposes. That way if anything ever feels or looks wonky you can nip it in the bud right away. And that can't be a bad thing.

The more comfortable you get with your naked body, the more comfortable you'll be with other people being around it. So, there's that. Lights don't always need to be out for sexy time. In fact, sometimes it's more fun if they're not. Browchicabrowncow!!!

So that's my little motivational blurb for the day. Take it or leave it. But you probably want to take it. Because after being alone with your sexy naked self, everything feels better. There's a peace. If that makes any sense. Give it a shot. And yes, be near a mirror. That's the whole point, silly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment