Thursday, April 18, 2013

Oh Hey. Look.

I may be pushed to the edge this week. I hate it. With work, I've been in until super late all week, plus my parents are away so I have to dog & the house to take care of. I'm just beat.

I know... somebody call a WAMBULANCE! But I'm just exhausted.

The worst of it all is over the past weeks I've noticed that I've gained ALL my pre Bridget's wedding weight back. I know. Sad Day USA.

I've lost, RIP, three pairs of jeans over the past few weeks. I have no money to buy new ones. I finally stitched up a pair with a crazy hole only for those jeans to lose their life via zipper popping not an hour later.

This week at work is crazypants and I should be watching my food intake but it's hard. When you have 0 food at home, 0 time to go shopping and 0 money to go food shopping with. So yes, this week has been a beautiful mess of frozen pizza, chicken fingers and Burger King. That's right! On the day I lost another pair of jeans, I ate Burger King! SUCK IT!!!

And right now, it this moment I just finished a Qudoba burrito.

Next week. Next week I'm back in action. I swear. Gotta get this body beach ready.

Ugh-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment