Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Now Comes the Hard Part.

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. But what about fool me three times?

After the drunk dial of last month we talked a bit. Via text message and phone. I'm not saying that we were anywhere near relationship town but it was nice. I wasn't talking about it with anyone so I wasn't stressing and we even talked on the phone some. It was nice. It was slow and nice.

Then it all just stopped. I get nothing. Hello? Is this thing on?

I'm sure my drunk dial after Bridget's wedding on Friday night didn't help. All I remember saying is "I'm going to regret this in the morning."

And I did.

And I do.

And I texted twice apologizing. The second text I even called myself a C U Next Tuesday. I mean I literally used that abbreviation for it, the real word would have been a little strong. But to no avail. Apparently whatever I said in that voice mail was unforgivable.

But was it? I don't think so. I think that I'm just not on his priorities list right now.

And I f***ing should be.

But now comes the hard part. If my science is has anything to do with it there is distinct probability that in 30 days I will be craving him again. Craving those feelings that I had when I was with him. Craving his kisses. I can only hope that I can be strong.

Because as crankypants as all the love stories around me have made me, they've done something amazing for me too. They made me remember what I should be excited for, what I should wait for.




In other news, Karoake last night with Emily was BOSSSS. I'll tell you about it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment