Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Class Act

I'm so lazy!!! This is what I've done today:

1. Made coffee.
2. wined about my thumb.
3. Caught up on SyFy's Being Human, so now I can watch the BBC's even though I should have just watched it from the beginning. at least according to my anglophyle (sp?) friends.
4. Watched a TNT made for TV movie staring John Corbett and Julie Benz that wasn't great, but I couldn't turn it off.
5. Catching up on Grimm.


The most productive thing I've done today is caught up with a old friend & tried to be comforting when they needed it. Now I'm going to try and type up some stuff I have hand written, which ironically I've realized is what caused my carpal tunnel (sp?) Plus now I learned how to crochette and I love it but I've had to take break because of the above issue.

God, I'm such an old lady. Haha.

What do I plan on doing for the rest of the day? Much of the same.

I have the week off and today is the first day I've done absolutely nothing all day in months. And I know I should be guilty, I'm trying to convince myself to feel guilty, but alas I do not.

Classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment