Thursday, January 19, 2012

Life After

What does it mean to move on.

Yesterday I didn't cry. For a week I cried every day, but yesterday I didn't.

What does that mean? Why?

Last week was rough and when I think about my Grandpa, I still feel sad. But I haven't cried since I stood at my Grandfather's grave next to my cousin.

Is that how quickly it's supposed to happen? That the day after you say goodbye things get better?

I don't know, I haven't done this in a while.

And the last time I did this I had a little distraction.

I don't know. I don't know.

I'm happier today than I was yesterday. And I was happier yesterday than the day before.

But it could all crumble.

This morning when I woke up I realized something. I'm a Slytherin, but I've been acting like a Hufflepuff (no offense). So I'm going to start acting like a Slytherin (without the maiming & the killing & the curses) but more with the no nonsense, standing up for yourself and knowing what I want.

I don't think that's to much to ask.

I'm taking back 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment