Sunday, May 19, 2013

I'm a Little Drunk Right Now But...

This weekend was extremely successful. I have removed 2 garbage bags full of clothing that I haven't worn in foreverscape and cleaned out some other random stuff. I haven't vacuumed my room yet, but hey listen, we aren't all perfect. It was extremely therapeutic.

I've been thinking a bit about about something my friend said regarding my getting over of He Who Must Not Be Named. It's been a ridiculous road. Because I definitely took longer than the normal lady to get over him.

But the person who sad this to me has a remarkable record of finding someone else shortly after breaking up with their last lover. And I'm not saying that's good or bad, I'm just saying it it's a proven record in their personal history.

So I've just been wonder about that. What is the right amount of time to get over someone? How long does it take?

Because for me it took months. I am well aware how long it took me. And thank you to all my friends who put up with that because it was gross.

I guess I've logic-ed it down to it just being that each person is different. But how can that be. I've had friends who have gotten over someone in a matter of weeks but it takes me months? That just doesn't seem entirely right. But I guess I'm just looking for an opinion.

Opinions out there! Hello! Cause I can't figure it out. Why am I such a hot attached mess while my friends are moving on with their lives? Thoughts? Concerns? Comments? ...Help?

In other news.

Tequila. Who new?

No comments:

Post a Comment