Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Attention: Broke Chubs

Ok so no one sent me a question this week but that's all good bc I didn't give anyone much time. If anyones even picked back up reading. Hello??? are you out there???

Well either way you'll respond to this because you love me right? Especially since I kind of have a real quesiton that I need answered? Pretty pretty please?

Anyway I was driving home from a kickboxing last night & I had to remind myself not to wear those yoga pants again bc they were to much of a problem with how much movement takes place with the activity.They just kept falling down. My next thought was to "too bad I only have one pair of workout pants that don't fall off of me when I'm moving around a sh*t ton." Then I was annoyed at my poorness.

And that was that. Until today.

I was driving to the gym again & I thought what if there was a website where chubby girls who were in the process of losing weight (be it the freshman 15, baby weight or, as in my case, just finaly done living with that body) could swap their clothes around. One piece of clothing for one piece of clothing. Cause I know somewhere out there someone is in the process of their weight loss that my older workout clothes would fit just right & that there is someone out there who is just below my weight that is annoyed that their pants fall off during kickboxing.

My problem is this, I need to know if people think it's kind of gross. So that's where I wanted to get you're feedback. Would you swap clothes with someone you don't necessarilly know?? Knowing that there would be rules set in place so that you wont get a piece of garbage in exchange for something you bought a month ago and is just to big already??? Are you comfortable taking someone's handme down.

For me, I wouldn't mind so much bc I believe in the power of a washing machine set on high.

It just came to mind bc I literally have no money to spare & even my yoga pants are probably in to bad of shape to actually be traded. But someday soon hopefully my running pants will be.

Let me know what you think & please don't steal my super genius idea. And please do tell me if there is already something like this out there. & please tell me if you have medium work out pants that you may want to trade with me for... well... pink underarmor capri workout pants that will probably be to big for you.

Also I know there are a lot more little things that would be involved in this and that it wont be as simple as a direct trade... well aware. So don't worry about that concept. I have it all worked out in my head, I just didn't want to give all my secrets away at once!

No comments:

Post a Comment