Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Sunday

I had absolutely every intention of going to the gym today but now I feel nasely & my tummy is upset and I ate my weight in diner food. I'm sure that none of those three things are connected at all, in any way. And I will argue with anyone who says they are. To the death.

I'm going to keep trying to convince myself that working out will make me feel better and maybe, hopefully I will go later today. But I have been somewhat productive today.

A. I went to church and we held our Search / 4th Day Traveling Road show and hopefully got a few more people interested in possibly attending retreat come January.

II. I caught up with friends I hadn't seen since, well last weekend, but we were at another service last weekend so there was a whole lot of time for chit chat, but today we hit up the diner.

3. I've cleaned my room, vacuum and all.

Have we ever talked about how much I abhore vacuuming? (is abhore spelled with an 'a' or an 'o' - ehh no biggie) And that I work at a golf club. So yeah I get my fair share of vacuuming. Uggg it makes me shiver just thinking about it. I don't know where this hatred came from but I cannot stand it. Blerg.

I have a few other things in store for today. I would like to sit down and write some more. I'd like to finish Lion's Lady so that I can move on with my life. This book is fairly ridiculous, but I guess you don't pick up a book with a boobaliscious woman on the cover thinking you're going to be reading Pulitzer Prize winning material.

I went to Barnes & Noble yesterday, which I shouldn't be allowed in that place because I just want to wander around and buy a book in every other aisle. And considering I just purchase 5 kinky romance novels for $.25 last weekend, I don't have room for anymore books in my life. And the sad thing is I have a bunch of books with depth in them surrounding me. I'm hoping to alternate back and forth.

Anyway I popped in to get my hands on The Hunger Games which has now been recommended to me like 5 times so I decided to not even try the lib as I'm sure it would be out. It was only $10 which is pretty cheap, sad to say. I'm going to start that after Lion's Lady. I know, don't you want me to finish it now too? I know I'm done with Rowena and her bull. (that's the name of Lion's Lady)

I hope everyone is having an excelletante Sunday. And that this post has added something to it. If only a hate for vaccuuming, a love for romance novels or new adoration for the name Rowena.

No comments:

Post a Comment