Sunday, July 24, 2011

Please Forgive Me, I Know Not What I Do...

Please forgive me! I can't stop loving you!!!!!

Ok so cheesemania, but it's the truth.

I am sorry I didn't post last week. I was away with the entire Italian side of my family and the one time I was inspired to write and spent more than 20 minutes in front of my computer I got so much slack from it. But I'm back now and am back on the work out track... O-fficially. Hopefully.

It's funny bc when you're paying enough attention you can feel your body getting bigger again.

But of course that didn't stop me from wearing my bikini the very last day of vacation. It had half to do with me not giving a flying f*** and half to do with my other bathing suit tops being wet. My flubby-ness is not half as bad as some other flubby-ness. So I felt no regret. If anything, I wish I had been brave enough to do it earlier in the week so that my under boob belly was as tan as the rest of my belly.

This is some riveting literature right now.
Anyway, the week was spent like this... family, reading, beaching, drinking, eating. rinse. repeat.

I did however read The Help. The movie comes out next month & I cannot wait. This book was incredibubs & tomorrow I will review it.

Today we had our first Seach / 4th Day traveling road show at Cedar Cliff UMC and it went well. There were 4 potential candidates for this years retreat & I think my talk may have impacted some of them. Hopefully. The one girl I thought would enjoy my chubbet tales kept checking her cell phone. And since the whole point was to show them how coooooool us Christians can be, I didn't think getting out my teacher voice would be productive. haha.

Next Sunday we will be at my home church of Mount Tabor UMC & anyone who is interesting in learning more about my & others faith journey is soooo welcome to come out. What's one early morning if it has the potential to change your life???

Shout out for a question for Weds, if anyone is even out there anymore. hello... is Rhonda there???

Have I ever told any of you about my friend Liz? If not, please remind me to do so because she is AMAAAAZing.

No comments:

Post a Comment