Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I Know I'm Pretty But...

ok, so I'm going to comment on something that may make me sound extremely self centered. but that's how I roll.

people stare at me. a lot. like i'm a rockstar or something.

or maybe they busted me picking my nose.

one of the two.

Like today at kickboxing the people across from me, cute almost balding guy and chick wearing super short shorts kept looking at me. I didn't have a boggie hanging out of my nose. my cooch wasn't showing. maybe they noticed my makeup from last night? is that what caused their stares?

I don't know. I don't get it. But I don't hate it. I kind of like feeling like a celebrity. Like they can't keep their eyes off my jacked up hair and curvatious bod... It happens enough that I notice it, at the grocery store or the movie theatre and a lot of times at the gym. Which make me laugh cause my tatas are always completely covered unlike so many other ladies at the gym.

anyway. does anyone else have this problem? does any one else feel loads of eyes on them? does anyone else feel like a totaly celebrity?

No comments:

Post a Comment