Friday, March 1, 2013

Beer is a Major Theme of March

I lied to all of you and I'm so upset that I did.

This morning when I got up my mom was in the upstairs bathroom so I  had to use the downstairs bathroom to evacuate my bladder and unfortunately that's where our scale lives.

I got on it. Which was such a mistake. I'm so sorry guys!

The number really doesn't matter to me. But it was an eye opener to see how much weight I've gained back since September. It's not a pretty sight. So I'm getting back on the work out and eat right train like crazy. With the exception of the weekends. I'm giving myself the weekends off. If I can work out I will but as far as eating great I can't go crazy.

Because beer is a major theme of March.

At least I'm honest I love beer.

March 2nd I head to PSU to do a bar crawl with Bridget & Kari, alumni of said University.

March 9th is Morristown St. Patrick's Day.

March 16th is my little sisters 21st Birthday in Jersey City.

March 23rd I'll be in WV so I can't make any promises they'll be beer involved but I'm like 64% sure.

March 30th I'm going to a craft beer festival in the city.

I think I love beer too much. Is that wrong? And if it is, I don't want to be right...

No comments:

Post a Comment