Saturday, June 11, 2011

My room is a mess so it makes sense that my life is too. Wait a minute, scratch that, reverse it.

Thursday I went to the club to clean it and all I could think the whole time was... when did I dream this? When was my life's dream to be cleaning up after a bunch of men. Individuals who can't even keep me abreast of when there are events. So all I could do today was take the garbages out bc they were in the middle of an outing.

So just to make matters worse I overheard one of the members talking about his daughter, who I graduated with, who is extremely successful. Then I realized, that's why my dad always seems so annoyed with me, I'd be annoyed with me too if I had to listen to that all day. I dunno, I think Thursday was just a wallowy day.

But today... I'm running the Warrior Dash. So, yes, I wrote this Thursday night. I will be in a completely different state of mind come Saturday. Which, is today.

You know you love this rambling.

Anyways so I'm at the W.D. today & my motto is definitely that I'm not looking to place, just to survive. It's going to be such a good time but I just really want to make it through. From A - Z. And then drink many many many beers. Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment