Tuesday, June 21, 2011

27 & Pregnant...

ok. It's been far far far to long and for that I say, I'm sorry. And I also say, I'm not sure I'm back for good. My computer is having a little temper tantrum & is at times so slow that it causes me to walk away for days on end as to be sure that I don't throw it out the window. So again I apologize but I cannot yet say "I'm back baby!"

Anyways so I thought I'd come back with a humorous vengence.

If you've seen 16 & Pregnant you know they all start with a "monologue" about their carefree teenage life that ends with the words "But that's about to get a lot more complicated because... I'm pregnant." I've also noted to you all in the past that if I got pregnant right now I would be no better off than the majority of these girls. So I thought it would be kind of funny if I wrote my 27 & Pregnant monologue.


"Hi, I'm Janice. I live in Parsippany, New Jersey with my Mom Sue, my Dad Glenn, my sister Gina, my brother Jesse, our dog Daisy and cat Ruby. It's a tight fit in our three bedroom house, but somehow we make it work. I recently moved back home from studying abroad in the UK and it's tough readjusting to living at home with my parents, especially since I'm 27. I really want to be a writer, which is a hard business to not only break into, but to make a living. So right now I'm nanny-ing for my cousins. But life is about to get a lot more complicated... because I'm pregnant."


Can you tell what I did today??? That's right, I watched the 16 & Pregnant marathon.

Somebody send me a questions, I'll try to answer it tomorrow night. I had to take blogger off my phone bc it was driving me INSANE by reposting old blogs over and over and over and over again and therefore it kept sending me notifications. And if you know nothing about me, know this... I cannot leave a notification un-viewed. I can't have unviewed emails in my delete box. It's just not an option. So having notifications at the top of my phone... in upwards of 58 notifications... not ok. So bye bye blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment