Sunday, March 4, 2012

Complications.

My life is complicated right now.

scratch that.

reverse it.

my head is complicated right now.

messy???

What happens when the things you thought you knew you wanted turn out to be the things that you don't need.

right now.

I don't know. I feel like sometimes when life comes together you realize that it's not the life you actually wanted.

In other news, why does Buy Buy Baby make me so depressed? I've been in there a few times in the last few weeks bc of Layah's Birthday & a friend who is having a baby & I just get so damn sad in that place. Wrong right? It should be a place of happiness and balloons and butternut squash.

With babies.

Though I've been productive today. I've:

Transferred my CC balance from my evil Ex to my current lover (bank)
Paid my Mobile bill.
Paid my CC - merp.

I should really also schedule all my other payments. Done. Now I just need to get paid. WHHAAaAAA???

My brain is complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment