Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Gross City. Population: 1

I just watched myself clip membership cards onto my key chain for both Qdoba & Panera. As I did I purposefully did not allow them to touch my CKO key fob. Why? Because I don't want my CKO key fob to know about my love for delicious foods that have no place being in and around my mouth.

Ugh. Why??? WHYYY? Why do I love food so much???

Today I got my hair done by my fabulous savior Jamie. I seriously cannot thank her enough. She has made me feel fabulous in a year of, yeah, I'll say it, depression. She is literally my little angel. Anyway, her adorable daughter Jaylin (Sp? sorry Jamie!) was home today and she went to give me a hug and goes "My arms don't fit around you!!!"

Out of the mouths of babes. Thanks Jay! I'm aware I need to loose a few pounds! Geeze!

But that didn't stop me from getting Qdoba for lunch and joining their membership group. What is wrong with me?

I've said it before, I will never be one of those people who can survive on only healthy foods. I like my queso. I like my broccoli cheese soup. I'm sorry, you will never break me!!!

But I need to get back on the workout cycle. Maybe literally a bicycle. Fattay!

I just put this song on while I write and I am now dancing along as I type. Oh yeah, it's happening. Doesn't that bring you right back to some major Clare Danes / Leonardo DiCaprio make out sesh-es? ugh what I wouldn't have given to have fallen in a pool with that man. Or any type of water because really at the end of the day I still want to be Kate Winslet.

She's coming to my dinner party.

Oh I haven't told you about my dinner party yet. I've decided I want to have a dinner party someday with my favorite ladies. So far that list includes but is not limited to:

Emma Stone
Kristen Wigg
Amy Poehler
Tina Fey
Kate Winslet
Jennifer Lawrence

It will either be the loudest or the quietest dinner party in history. I'll make sure to let you all know when it happens. If you're super lucky you might get an invite too!

No comments:

Post a Comment