Monday, February 4, 2013

When you see her, don't tell my mom.

So as with a lot of my tattoos I have something in mind and then I see something else and I want that too. Right now I probably have close to $1,000.00 worth of tattoos on my mind that I want on my body. One of them was designed by my lovely friend Travis and it looks like this...



But then I realized that I don't quite know where I want it. At first I wanted it starting on my shoulder and coming over onto my collar bone. But then I realized that will never look as cool as I think it does in my head. So now I think this one is going to start on my shoulder, almost on my arm, in that armpit-ey arena and the birds will fly across my should with the last one being on the nape of my neck. That's where I'm at right now with it anyway. But then I saw...



this on Pinterest and I was sold. I've always wanted sometime on my arm but I've always been wary. I've seen some amazing work on my friends but I was always like "Am I cool enough to pull off a badass sleeve?" The answer is yes and no. But this one is just so pretty that I feel I cannot live without it in my life.

Now people have said to me in the past, and this is no joke "Janice, what about when you get married? It will be there for everyone to see! In your pictures!" 

These people misunderstand part of the fun of getting tattoos. And that is... to show them off. So actually my dear friends I want them to be seen in my wedding pictures. I want them there, because if you like something enough to get it permanently on your body, guess what, you better like it enough to have it show up in your photos. Seriously people, get it together. 

Anyway. I figured I'd just keep everyone updated with what's going on in my tattoo brain. Oh & if you see my mom, don't tell her. 

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment