Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Challenge(d)

Why does life always get in the way of my personal challenges?

What's more, why does food always get in the way of my personal challenges?

Remember that little plan I had to be really good once I got back from Maine? Tell that to the Taylor Ham, Egg & Cheese I ate yesterday morning & the Snickers bar I had after lunch today.

What. Is. That. About?

Anyway, besides that Snickers bar I've done really well today. And I have kept up on my 2 hours or more of "workout." Yesterday I cleaned up the yard after Irene for an hour and half and then went to Kickboxing. Today I cleaned the club for almost 2 hours and I'm going to Kickboxing at 4:30. I think that might be the best plan, to work out for an hour, hour and a half and then do some other activity for the remainder of the 2 hours limit. Like walk Daisy, or rake leaves or clean the house. That way I'll stay on top of things around the house while keeping my body moving.

Aren't I so smart, I know you're all super proud.

I had planned on starting a 3 week "cleanse" of sorts where I watch every single thing that goes into my mouth, don't drink alchyhol and work out like a fiend. But isn't it funny, stuff came up. So it wont be 2 weeks straight. I'm going to take a mini break on Sunday for a Labor Day BBQ. I mean, I 'm not a Saint ok, I can't deny a BBQ at my own house!!!! But I will try to get to the gym that morning, which can be difficult before a party but I'll try.

I meant to weigh myself this morning so that we could have an accurate understanding of the 3 week cleanse. My whole goal is to show myself what a difference it makes to be really diligent in comparison to my love of food. Mostly salty food. mmmm...

Plus

Anyways, I just got back from cleaning the Golf Club and I swear I smell like urine. uggghhh I just gagged. So I'm going to get changed for Kickboxing and hopefully dispell that odor.

I know you're all wishing you were hanging out with me right now. And right now. And right stinky - now.

And you're probably wondering, wow you're a weirdo. What's the signifigance of a 3 week cleanse? strangeface. Well one of my favorite people will be here for a visit on September 20th so I figure that's a perfect day to break a diet, & eat and drink my face off. Yes Gregor, I'm talking about you!!

Alright seriously going to get changed, I think the stench is seeping into my brain...

1 comment: