Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Whole Lot of Nothing

Happy Wednesday everyone!!!

I really have nothing to write about. Haha. Sorry. I just figured I'd post something because I know you would miss me if not.

Today I hit my 2 hour workout mark again. Woooo 3 days running. Look at this badass. But I also weighed myself this morning and saw that I gained back about 3 pounds. Which I'm not comfortable with. Hopefuly I'll be able to keep this up and those will melt away fairly quickly. When I think about what 3 pounds actually is, like what that weight feels like in my hand when I'm holding free weights, it makes me cringe. That's a lot.

My mother once said it in a way that could possibly make me vom but is really true. She looked at and held the 20 pound turkey that we had for our ginormous family Thanksgiving and thought how many extra of those were on her for her weight. So when I look at that, I weight 178 lbs which means that I have 2 and half Thanksgiving Day turkeys on my bode. So that's gross. Haha. At least I'm not at 189 like I was as of like March. I guess I have that to hold on to.

I guess a lot of that weight is in my legs is muscle, at least I have that going for me.

Anyway this is a depressing post. Tomorrow is New Chapter Day! you have that to look forward to!!!

You lucky ducks.

No comments:

Post a Comment