Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ok. Now I'm Confused Again.

My brain is so all over the place.

I keep telling myself that it's only been a month since I had my brainstorm about my book and I have made more notes regarding it. But I haven't actually written in about two weeks.

Then today I started writing something else. It was my stories, just word vomit on paper. Kind of like what I do on here, except much more candid. Let's be real, even though I say this blog is total access non-stop Janice all the time, no edits. It isn't.

Because I try not to hurt peoples feelings. Which is odd because the people I most worry about are the people that don't even read this.

Bitches.

Anyway, I'm writing like 15 million different things right now. I just wish I could finish something. Ugghhh.

Isn't that the story of my life. Never finishing something I start.

I can't even finish

No comments:

Post a Comment