Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Cliffs Notes Version of Yesterdays Lost Post

So the main theme of my blog yesterday was that I don't know how to meet people. I'm thinking about joing one of those free dating websites. Which scares the shit out of me, but I don't know how else I'm going to meet people.

Here's the thing. I've taken note of something, I am incapable of meeting people at the bar. Somehow I am not charming enough to seal the deal. I watch this happen every time, when I'm at the bar, if I get the balls to talk to someone, I turn into a person that I don't really know so much.

I know it has everything to do with the fact that I feel I come across to obnoxious on first meetings. I've always prided myself at being myself no matter what. But apparently I turn that off at the bar. I become this quiet extremely awkward girl who doesn't know how to make conversation.

How the hell do I change that? So that was my question yesterday, spoken much more eloquently. Instead of answering one I was asking... Who am I? How do I portray myself? And where do I go to do it?

I'm only 7 months single. And I was never the girl to moan about being alone, not outloud anyway. But now I'm really asking for some help. I don't want another 26 years of being single.

No comments:

Post a Comment