Monday, September 5, 2011

TWO

I don't know why you people let me drink. I guess I get a little entertaining but then I always end up saying or doing something that I regret the next day.

I guess a more important question is why do I let myself drink?

I didn't do anything last night that I really regret, but I do act like a weirdo. I often say things that sober Janice wouldn't. And isn't that the tale of alcohol, it lowers your inhibitions.

Whatever. I'm not drinking again until Gregor gets here in two weeks. I'm starting the "detox" that I had planned on starting last week tomorrow. That will be 2 weeks exactly. 2 weeks of eating really well and working out for 2 hours a day. I think we shall call this detox TWO. I'm sure you get why. That way I'll be able to see how my body benefits from be diligent.

Alright. Wish I had more to say today but I don't. Cause I'm tired and lame and watching How I Met Your Mother.

I'll post my weight tomorrow. Get excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment