Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Detox: Day 1

Holler friends!!! Happy Tuesday & first day of the detox. It didn't go... errr... to well. But it was kind of crazy day, bad horrible excuse. But it's the only one I've got. Oh and I totally forgot to weigh myself. But I did weigh myself the other day and it was up to like 178. Gross again. blerg.

Anyway so I woke up and we moved my sister into her dorm at Montclare State, which was quick and interesting. Of course I get left alone for 2 minutes and somehow the obnoixious undergrad finds me and strikes up conversation. Always. Always. He was a cute little a**hole. I would say carrying bags and such for approximately 15 minutes.

Then when we got home I had to go clean the club which was such a good time. I'm so tired of cleaning up after people who can't even clean up after themselves on even the most basic level. Blerg. It was about an hour and 45 minutes of cleaning.

I finished my day off by working out on the elipitical for an hour and 20 minutes because I had to catch the end of and SVU I've seen about threehundred million times. I just love me some Elliott Stabler and that Munch is just such a sexy beast. Anyway it was a good workout.

Eating wise I was starving by the time we got home from my sister's and we didn't have tostitos yesterday so I heated up some Spinach Artichoke Dip and some 7 Layer Dip leftover from the party because I wanted it yesterday but we had no chips. I shouldn't have eaten that. But it was my lunch. And for dinner I had salad and a piece of chicken. So dinner was better. I was better at dinner. Judge me if you will.

So that's my day. Less exciting then it should be or will be someday soon. Love your faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment