Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pathetic Really Is the New Black

So I did it today players. I woke my ass up at 3:15, showered, ate and hopped in the care. Oh yeah, I rocked out the American Idol auditions.

It was definitely fun & Ryan Seacrest is super adorable & extremly friendly. He made a point to talk to everyone that he could and was very sweet.

I got to the Izod center at 4:45 and hung out. Then they had a pose in an 11 while the camera scanned over us and we screamed our brains out.

After that we file inside & it was fairly quick. 4 of us walked up in front of 2 "producers" or "production judges" or "interns" who knows. All 4 of my companiions were talented but apparently none of us were the right "calibar" then he said something about last season raising the bar. I'm not sure I believe that. haha.

At that point I was really exhausted anyway so I was kind of relieved bc if you did get a golden ticket you had to stick around for a second audition.

Anyway, I'm crazy tired now. I really don't know if I'm going to make it through Grey's let alone 2 whole flippin' hours of it. Gross. I'm so excited to go to bed. Love you lots!!

No comments:

Post a Comment