Monday, September 26, 2011

God Speed

Titanic is on. I haven't watched this movie in years. It's making me tear up already. Good gracious.

I really should turn it off because the last time I watched this movie I started believing I was reincarnated from the Titanic. I'll give you a minute to laugh about that.

Right now in this moment Jack & Fabrizio & that super hot Irish guy are breaking the gate down. I flippin' love this movie.

The whole idea of Titanic upsets my stomach. But the worst of it. The absolute worst. Is how they locked the lower class below deck like animals. There were children down there. They were people to. It makes me ill to think about the fact that they just left them there to die. I'm tearing up right now thinking about it.

And the wind instruments playing on while the boat sank. How the boat needent sink. How there were hundreds of small reasons why it sank when it shouldn't have. Blerg.

Can you tell Titanic gets my head all facadad and I'm not making any sense right now. It makes me so sad. What a cheery post...

God speed Titanic.

No comments:

Post a Comment