Friday, September 2, 2011

Fact: My Life is Weird. So I Am.

Hello Friends & Enemies.

Yesterday was my 100th post and nobody congratulated me. My feelings are hurt.

Ok. I'm over it.

So earlier this afternoon I spent approximately 20 minutes in the mirror plucking wiskers out of my chin. I am  not a cat. (I know that cats wiskers don't come out of their chin, it's just a reference.) The only thing I can assume is that in the past I have plucked them at different intervals and I've never had them ALL come in at once. It was terrifying. 6 wiskers in all. I could be a cat.

Of course that lead to me playing with my face. Which is gross on epic proportions. But anyone who can look at themself in the magnified mirrior with the lights on and not play with your blackheads is seriously Type A and may be part God.

And why is it that I always choose to do this particular act when I'm about to put makeup on my face? It's like I'm gluton for punishment. So annoying. I annoy myself.

Anyway after cleaning and elipticalling and cycling this AM I got my 2 hours of work out in. I'm doing well, ehh? ehh? Air highfive!

Then I've spent the rest of the afternoon at Smart World coffee in Denville writing. I've gotten about 10 pages written for my super cool book that you are all going to have to wait to buy in hardcover. That is when I figure out what else I want to happen in it. I think I need to introduce some more characters, because these two are getting BORING. Well to me and if I'm bored then you will be too. Maybe I should send it to my Edi-turg Carissa (I just made that up, doesn't it sound official?) to get a fresh perspective on the whole thing. Cause Lord knows I've read it over about 15 million times.

So theres this girl at the shop, she works here and got off about an hour ago and has been sitting reading. She's had 2 dudes come in and love on her, plus the 2 that took over for her behind the counter. What is that about? Teach me your ways oh wise one. Of course they all look like fetus', especially compared to my old ass. When the 2nd one came in and "scared" her she screamed and then after a quick hello she ran to the toilet. She definitely peed herself a little, I'm not even gonna guess on that one. She also has old dudes waving at her from outside and regulars who love her. I'm fascinated by this girl, I will have to come back here on other occasions and figure her out. Maybe she has beer flavored nipples (favorite movie reference!)

I wish there was a job where I could just people watch for a living. Isn't that out there somewhere. Could someone please point me in that direction.

The fam and I might go into NYC tomorrow to check out the Harry Potter Exhibit at the Discovery Center but I'll try to getachu guys.

The longer I watch these people the more I feel like I'm an extra in an MTV or ABCFamily show.

My life is weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment