Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Find The Beat Again

Three things that really chap my ass right now. Oh yeah, I just said "chap my ass"...

1. When I finish all the funny articles in Readers Digest cause I know the depressing ones are going to make me cry.

2. Online dating. Even though I just joined a site. Hey I have to get you guys back to reading somehow. So far it's been a few randoms and a few more weirdos.

3. People who don't use there blinker.

That last one is pretty much all the time. Let's be real honest.

Today I think I realized what my damn problem is. I'm just so tired. Not physically all the time, just tired of being the person that I am right now. I don' t hate who I am, I think I just hate where I'm at.

And it's just a matter of waiting, waiting to see what's just around the river bend (Thanks Pocahontas)

But isn't that's what's exhausting.

I think that this needs to be my new mantra. blerg.

Tomorrow is the last new chapter day. please be sure to collect your tissues before reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment