Tuesday, May 3, 2011

an experiment, if you will...

Ok so I have an idea, an experiment, if you will...

which may not turn out so hot, especially since you all have read this blog & probably don't think I'm completely qualified.

But the truth of the matter is I can give some great, objective advice. If you give me the story, the whole story & nothing but the story, I can usually look at it and tell you what's up. I have a really great ability to see both sides of situation and tell you it like it is.

Though I am tooting my own horn, I have heard this from people often. In fact I'm kind of like man in that I am always putting two cents in. (I would like to take this moment to apologize to all my friends for being that way... really I just want to help!) And my cousin Emily has actually told me that she comes to me when she knows that she needs the "tough love response."

So I thought I'd start an advice, Q&A, tell me your sh*t & we'll work it out sort of thing to be answered on Wednesdays. (Insert witty Wednesday oriented name here)

Anyway, send me your questions here, jlmccrostie@gmail.com, and I will anonymously answer them each Weds on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment