Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Amazing Saturday

I'm listening to Adele. I have a Sun & Sand Yankee Candle on my window sill (the only scent I'll spend that much money on.) I have no idea how I'm going to be making money come the end of June. I need to clean my room, start a book & talk to my dad about possible work at his golf club. My picture frame that holds a photo of half my heart from WV had the back suddenly pop out & it was so odd because I just looked at it this morning and it was fine. I fixed it. I got to see my grandmother today... it was only for about 5 minutes but I got to see her. Tonight I'm going to a movie with a friend who I barely see but somehow we always find our way back to one another. I ran for a mile and a half without stopping, I've never done that in my entire life. I've showered, cleaned up the kitchen & intend on maybe, possibly doing my car as well Probably not. I need to run to CVS for cards. Then I may turn some white clam sauce into red clam sauce and eat the sh*t out of it. Tomorrow I'm having breakfast with Gram & the rest of my family before heading off to see my cousin graduate college. I still remember watching my aunt breastfeed her on the floor of their vacant new living room, which used to be my family's full living room. The pretty weather is giving me cruel flashes of missing Scotland & Europe & all the people there. One of my dearest friends is running around planning her wedding in 2 weeks which is a date they decided on 2 days ago. I'd give anything to be there, I love you. It's a beautiful day. It's a really good Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment